A leading bamboo production and construction company in Indonesia is looking for an experienced marketing manager to join its team. The ideal candidate should have marketing experience in Indonesia. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's overall marketing strategy. They will work closely with the company Director and Bussiness development team as well as other departments to promote the company's unique construction competencies and products. They will also be tasked with helping to increase overall brand awareness.
- Develop and execute a clear marketing plan to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Create and manage a content marketing strategy to engage customers and promote the benefits of bamboo construction.
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Develop a mailing list and contact database of potential clients
- Develop and supervise marketing campaigns for online advertising
- Manage company website(s) and optimize their performance. Increase traffic and brand awareness.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Propose and execute email marketing campaigns
- Assist Business Development with customer relationship management and managing our opportunity pipeline.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and identify new opportunities.
- Track and report on the success of marketing campaigns, and make adjustments as needed to improve results.
The qualifications, skills, and experience that will put you over the top
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field and/or at least 3 years of marketing experience.
- High level of computer literacy
- Solid English language both spoken and written
- Experience with CRM, and social media.
- Preferably have graphic design and basic photography skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- SEO skills and knowledge
- Passionate about sustainability and interested in architecture, design and building
More about this job
The Marketing Manager will be based in Bali at the company workshop near Ubud. This role will have a direct impact on the growth and success of the company’s construction and furniture revenue streams. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working with a small to medium sized purpose-driven company that is working to build a more environmentally sustainable world.
Apply for this job
Nothing is Impossible!